***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role:
This role engages with the Army chain of command and key stakeholders (e.g. Royal Caledonian Education Trust, Army Welfare Service, BFBS and Armed Forces Covenant leads within local government) involved in supporting Army families across Scotland, and includes some face to face engagement with Army families. Its purpose is to represent Army family issues to the chain of command and service providers across the region, and to assist Army families to access appropriate services and support.
The majority of face to face family engagement takes place from time to time across the region, including (but not limited to) Craigiehall, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Kinloss, Leuchars and Stirling.
The post is part-time with flexible hours (25 per week) and paid based on an annual salary of £13,767. The post holder will be home-based, but with the requirement to travel from time to time across the region to support Army families and attend events. All staff are also required to attend staff training, usually held in Hampshire twice yearly, involving overnight stays and travel.
- Location: Home-based with some travel within the region and would suit someone currently living within easy reach of either Edinburgh or Leuchars.
- Reporting to: AFF Manager Devolved Nations
- Hours: 25 per week to be worked within normal office hours
- Salary: £10.59 per hour (£13, 767 per annum)
- Closing date for applications: 26 November 2020
For further information and to apply
Please visit the jobs page on our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/ and download the following:
- The Job Description for the role that you are interested in.
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form for the corresponding role (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Please return all applications to the HR Manager, Rachel Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org who will also be able to answer any enquiries about the vacancy.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Application deadlines are stated above and the schedules for interviews and start dates are further described on our jobs page of our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/