Location: Chalfont St Peter
We founded BFBS Creative in 2016 to help the armed forces and UK government with their communication challenges. We are a creative agency that works on big problems with inspirational people. We feel privileged to support organisations delivering crucial public services. We’ve been named Agency of the Year and best in-house digital team.
It’s growing fast, so we need a talented and experienced Campaign Manager to join our brilliant team – is that you?
You’ll get to work with exciting, high-profile clients solving problems and telling their stories in the most creative and engaging way possible.
We can offer you –
- Trust, freedom, and the opportunity to seriously develop
- Work with purpose – we only take on projects that really matter
- A beautiful office in London Victoria with free tea, coffee, fruit, bar and cafe
- A great pension and employee assistance programme
- Flexible working
- A real commitment to work-life balance
- A trusting, friendly, and supportive culture
You might already work in a creative agency but want to work with more purpose. You might work in a government communications team and want more freedom. You’re bright and want to be challenged.
As part of the BFBS Creative team you will help us devise and deliver communications campaigns for our clients.
Primarily you’ll be managing creative and campaign work for our clients. You’ll help construct creative solutions for pitches/quotes, manage projects underway, work with our client and content teams to devise solutions and keep clients happy.
You will work with clients to understand their creative challenges, come up with campaign strategies and solutions to help solve them, taking responsibility of delivery and execution.
You will be curating social content, managing social channels, working with our creative content team to produce videos, offering strategic advice, and running training events.
You will be able to write plain English copy and able to take on different tones of voice. You will be responsible managing projects end-to-end and making sure the content you produce is based on the client’s needs and goals.
You will also be responsible for insight/evaluation and research for our clients. This data will be used to determine your proposed solutions for our clients’ challenges.
You will be expected to find new business opportunities by researching and contacting potential clients attending, organising, and speaking at events, and delivering training. You will also help to marketing BFBS Creative as a forward-thinking agency with public sector expertise across our owned platforms, establishing new outlets where required.
With an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines you will be a team player with excellent, broad general knowledge. You will also be happy with occasional international travel.
This role requires you to successfully complete security clearance (a process we will manage).
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their creative requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise creative campaigns that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Work to commission and produce content through our production team
- Present (alongside agency colleagues – particularly the Account Team) your campaign ideas and budget to clients
- Work in a team to brief content producers, researchers and media teams. Work with them to form creative campaign and marketing strategies and plans.
- Being alert to any potential problems, discussing and providing solutions to them with the Senior
- Account Manager or Head of Strategy and Client Services
- Maintain strong communications skills and learning new ones relevant to client demand
- Work on BFBS Creative’s own marketing efforts
- Deliver and execute end-to-end the campaigns you devise
- Helping to meet revenue targets
Key Skills, Experience and Education:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to build strong relationships with clients and agency teams
- A flexible, adaptable attitude is essential to cope with varied work, last-minute requests and ever-changing technological issues
- Ability to establish priorities and balance a desire for perfection with the necessity to follow deadlines
- A proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Drive and determination
- Running training courses/workshops would be a bonus
- Effective teamworking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate creative ideas to creative teams and clients in an understandable way
- Commercial awareness, and an enthusiasm for seeking new business opportunities
- Knowledge of the British Armed Forces (desired not essential)
- Knowledge of working with UK government (desired not essential)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Asana experience
Life at BFBS
BFBS is a charity and media organisation with a mission to entertain, inform, connect and champion the UK armed forces, their families and veterans.
We strive to be a diverse and inclusive employer, welcoming open-minded, talented and creative people from all kinds of backgrounds, and with different preferences and experiences. What we all have in common is a commitment to trust, quality, innovation and going the extra mile to achieve our mission. It’s a great place to work, with a unique mix of a charity, broadcast and digital creative environment.
As an organisation, we have lived and worked with the military community for over 75 years, and we are incredibly proud of our roots.
Our radio, TV and digital channels boost the morale of the armed forces serving overseas – and their families – keeping them connected with home, while our agile distribution solutions are tailored to each local environment and infrastructure, providing media services wherever the armed forces are overseas.
Across a growing number of platforms, our captivating military storytelling is popular with both the armed forces community and curious civilians. And our creative, training and events services offer award-winning expertise and skills to defence and government.
We are an equal opportunities employer who actively encourages people from all cultural backgrounds and with disabilities to apply.
To apply, please send your C.V and a covering letter telling us why you fit the role and please state your salary expectations too, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you please also complete the Equality and Diversity Information Form provided on our website and return it as part of your application.
This advert has no close date, we reserve the right to close it at any time and interview candidates as and when they apply, therefore, we encourage applicants to apply as soon as they see the advert. Thank you.
We thank you for your interest and application. We can’t guarantee to be able to respond to all applicants, therefore, if we do not contact you within 28 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful. Please look out for other opportunities on our website http://jobs.bfbs.com