***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: CTCRM Lympstone
Salary: £21k (FTE)
Interviews: 25th February 2019
Start Date: 1st March 2019
The Royal Marines Association (RMA) are looking to recruit two Membership Secretaries on a job share basis to manage their membership database in line with the membership strategy and GDPR compliance.
Accountable to the Director General Membership (DGM), responsibilities will include:
- All elements of membership applications
- Assisting and advising individual members and potential members
- Updating the RMA website and maintaining relationship with website provider
- Populating management information reports
- Distributing membership and recruiting materials to branches
- Supporting the delivery of the Corps Families Weekend and other RMA events as requested
- General office support and administration
- Handling enquiries appropriately, signposting where necessary (telephone, email and walk-in)
- Confident in database management and analysis with solid understanding of IT systems
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal, with a cheerful disposition
- Knowledge or experience of the Royal Marines
- Perceptive and methodical, with a keen eye for detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability using own initiative
- Experience in a customer service, CRM or sales role (preferred)
This role will be split as a job share between two employees, the successful applicants will need to be flexible in their availability to provide holiday cover, ensuring that the office is always manned. At this stage, the split of hours has not been decided and will depend on the availability of the successful applicants.
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 15th February 2019.