This summer, Housing Options Scotland will be holding free drop in events all over the country to give housing information, advice and support to disabled people, older people, disabled veterans and those who support them, and we might be coming to a town near you!
At these drop in events there will be:
- Presentations throughout the day on housing.
- Information stalls from local and national organisations working with disabled people, older people, disabled veterans and those who support them.
- The chance to speak to housing professionals about your housing needs.
- Not forgetting teas, coffees and biscuits!
- And as these are drop in events, you can come along whenever suits you!
Click on one of the links below to find out more about an event in your area and to book yourself a free place:
Dundee, 17th July, Menzieshill Community Centre, 12pm to 5pm – https://bit.ly/2IvdBud
Perth, 19th July, St Matthews Church, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2KAvpoi
Aberdeen, 24th July, Sheddocksley Baptist Church, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2k8rqUY
Elgin, 26th July, The Mansefield Hotel, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2rRpfZi
Falkirk, 31st July, Falkirk Trinity Church, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2LdTdjc
Greenock, 2nd August, Beacon Arts Centre, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2GxjpSo
Thurso, 7th August, Caithness Horizons, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2k4OPXg
Skye, 9th August, Aros Centre, Portree, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2GESsfC
Stranraer, 14th August, Ryan Centre, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2rQQWlM
Galashiels, 16th August, Langlee Community Centre, 10am to 3pm – https://bit.ly/2IwkVWo
If you would like to find out more about Housing Options Scotland, you can go on to our website at www.housingoptionsscotland.org.uk or you can call us on 0131 247 1400.