Joining the Cobseo team as the main contributor on the day is Joanne Raw, National Grants Manager of the National Lottery Community Fund.
When: 9 June, 14:30 to 15:30
Cost: Free. Members only.
Registration: Register in advance to secure a place.
The recent Members Survey highlighted the need for Cobseo to consider what more it could do to support Members in these challenging times. As an initial step, we propose a short series of webinars to provide guidance on submitting grant applications and this first session is for Members who may wish to consider applying for funds from the National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF). The NLCF were chosen to deliver the government’s £200M package of financial support for charities in England, and have been added to existing NLCF funds available to charitable organisation across all Nations.
The session will give Members an understanding of NLCF funding options and the criteria for applications (both under and over £10k) to support local, regional, or national operations. It will then focus on the NLCF Coronavirus Community Support Fund (£10k-£100k).
In more detail, the session will cover:
– what can be funded;
– priority projects and organisations;
– the application process and how to complete the submission.
In advance of the event, Members are encouraged to consider:
– Exploring the NLCF website ahead of the event, here: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/covid-19
– Directing specific queries to the NLCF advice line, here: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/contact
– Although time will be allocated to Q&A by chat during the session, Members may submit questions at the point of registering attendance, in case of common themes may be identified in advance.
Registration for attendance – click here – at which point confirmation and joining instructions will follow by email.