***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About the role:
The role is part of the Policy & Research Branch, staffed by the AFF Specialists and Policy & Research Director. The Policy & Research Officer will support the work of the team and AFF in general, working closely with colleagues to pursue necessary channels of research and analysis to gather evidence of issues affecting Army families.
The post is part-time with flexible hours (15 per week) and paid based on an annual salary of £9,906. The post holder will be home-based, but travel to attend staff training events twice-yearly (usually in Hampshire) will also be required from time to time.
- Location: Home-based with occasional travel for staff training events.
- Reporting to: Policy & Research Director
- Hours: 15 per week to be worked within normal office hours
- Salary: £10.59 per hour (£9,906 per annum)
- Closing date for applications: 29 November 2020
For further information and to apply
Please visit the jobs page on our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/ and download the following:
- The Job Description for the role that you are interested in.
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form for the corresponding role (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Please return all applications to the HR Manager, Rachel Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org who will also be able to answer any enquiries about the vacancy.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Application deadlines are stated above and the schedules for interviews and start dates are further described on our jobs page of our website: https://aff.org.uk/jobs/