***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
AFF has an exciting vacancy for an Executive Assistant, who will provide full administrative support to Chief Executive to ensure the efficient running and forward planning of day to day activities. The role holder will also provide administrative support for the other members of the Executive Management Team (EMB) as well as Board meetings as required.
This is a newly created role and will be recruited on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The post is full time (9-5 Monday-Friday) and is based at AFF Central Office in Andover.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in an Executive Assistant role or similar. The post holder will possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build effective relationships at all levels while demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
A full list of the skills and experience we are looking for can be found in the Job Description.
AFF welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further information
Please visit our website www.aff.org.uk and download the following:
- Executive Assistant Job Description
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Any enquiries about the vacancy can be directed to Beth Simkin-Park, HR Manager on 07517 002584 or at email@example.com.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Applications should be submitted by 11:00, Tuesday 23rd October. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by Thursday 24th October.
- Interviews will take place on Thursday 8th November at AFF Central Office Andover.
- The start date for this post is Monday 3rd December 2018 (we may be able to flex slightly on the start date).
Army Families Federation is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England and Wales with registered charity number 1176393 and a charity registered in Scotland with registered charity number SC048282 having its principal office at IDL 414, Floor 1, Zone 6, Ramillies Building, Marlborough Lines, Monxton Road, Andover SP11 8HJ.