The winter edition of Army&You magazine is out now and copies will be reaching families soon.
- It’s a bumper edition, exploring the welfare support mechanisms out there to tap into both in the UK and overseas.
- There’s a look at the spouses whose businesses are making ends meet during the pandemic and we find out how the Military Coworking Network is keeping people connected.
- We hear from the community in Northern Ireland who’ve been busy creating a beautiful ‘flower patch’.
- There’s a great four-page spread on adoption and fostering, three brilliant blogs, a postcard from India, and a super spotlight on Germany.
- Our cover star is Tanya Bardsley, from the Real Housewives of Cheshire, who grew up as part of an army family – it’s a great read and she’s very supportive of army families.