***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Association of Royal Navy Officers (ARNO) is a growing membership organisation with 5,000 members and is based in Bayswater, London, sharing offices with the Royal Navy Officers’ Charity (RNOC). A total of three staff is employed by the Association.
The Support Manager is responsible for
- the day to day running of the Association’s Website and IT systems maintenance including compliance with relevant data management standards and regulations
- leading the social media activities for the Association
- maintaining financial records including the collection of subscriptions and liaising with the Association’s accountant, signatory of bank accounts
- managing the Association RAC scheme in line with FCA requirements
- administering contracts for services provided to the Association e.g. office equipment, insurances
- Organising roadshows to support recruitment for and awareness of both the association and charity.
As a member of a small team the Support Manager must be willing to cover other tasks as and when required.
The successful applicant should have a strong data management experience (ideally web based), awareness of relevant legislation and sound IT skills; experience in marketing is highly desirable as is a sound working knowledge of social media. The successful applicant will be a good team-player and be adaptable and personable, and have good communication skills to deal with a wide variety of queries. A good knowledge of the Naval Service would be very beneficial.
There is flexibility in the working pattern for the right candidate. For a full time (35 hours p.w.) position the salary will be in the region of £40,000 pa. Overtime is not paid. Attendance at the occasional scheduled weekend or evening function will be necessary with appropriate time off in lieu. Employment benefits include five weeks holiday, interest free loan for season ticket purchase and membership of a group pension scheme. Access is provided to a group private health insurance scheme if desired.
For further detailed information on the role, applicants should contact the CEO of ARNO, Commander Mike Goldthorpe. Tel No 0207 402 5231 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org