The autumn edition of Army&You is out now, in print and online: http://bit.ly/ayaut19
Here’s a flavour of what’s inside:
- We’ve turned our focus to employment this autumn. Our main feature shares details of AFF’s new website Forces Families Jobs, which launches this September and will enable service families to apply for work with confidence knowing every employer on the site has signed the Armed Forces Covenant.
- There’s handy advice for prepping for interviews, a run-down of rules for Foreign & Commonwealth families who want to work, and our start-up success feature showcases family members who’ve set up brilliant businesses to fit with army life.
- Elsewhere we showcase the fantastic resources to support children through army life. We salute the inspirational ‘Cake Lady’ who supports injured troops with sweet treats, and we follow one couple’s fertility journey.
- Around the globe, we look at life for forces families in Scotland, there’s a postcard from Australia, a fond farewell to life in BFG and a heart-warming story of service spouses helping Kenyan children.
- Our regulars include some great giveaways, our ever-popular Book Club and families’ views on our BlogSpot pages.