***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary: £33,166 per annum
Closing date: Tuesday 30 April 2019, Midnight
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative direct marketing individual to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
Blind Veterans UK is the national charity helping vision-impaired ex-Service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
The Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Have a proven track record in managing multiple direct marketing campaigns simultaneously from concept to delivery. You must have experience of managing data and using data intelligently to increase response rates and average gifts.
This role is responsible for the day to day delivery and management of the ‘Weekly lottery’ and ‘Raffle’ elements of the Retention programme.
The post holder will:
- Deliver agreed direct marketing, weekly lottery and Raffle in consultation with the Senior Manager Direct Marketing and/or the Head of Individual Giving.
- Plan and deliver campaigns, develop targeting and testing strategies to improve performance of the programme and increase learning.
- Assist with gathering resources, preparing key briefs and reviewing concepts for direct marketing appeals and raffles to existing donors.
- Effectively manage marketing communications.
- Build excellent working relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Produce data selection briefs and liaise with the Insights team over segmentation and the supporter journey.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a team that transforms lives. We also offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words to Recruitment.Ldn@blindveterans.org.uk outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.