***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£33,166 per annum
35 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative direct marketing individual to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
Blind Veterans UK is the national charity helping vision-impaired ex-Service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
The Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Have a proven track record in managing multiple direct marketing campaigns simultaneously from concept to delivery. You must have experience of managing data and using data intelligently to increase response rates and average gift.
This role is responsible for the day to day delivery and management of the ‘Appeals’ & ‘Raffles’ elements of the Retention programme.
The post holder will:
- Deliver agreed direct marketing appeals and raffles in consultation with the Senior Manager Supporter Retention and/or the Head of Individual Giving.
- Plan and deliver campaigns, develop targeting and testing strategies to improve performance of the programme and increase learning.
- Assist with gathering resources, preparing key briefs and reviewing concepts for direct marketing appeals and raffles to existing donors.
- Effectively manage marketing communications.
- Build excellent working relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a team that transforms lives. We also offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information on about the role and how to apply, please visit our website at www.blindveterans.org.uk
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words to Recruitment.Ldn@blindveterans.org.uk outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.
Closing date: Monday 19 February 2018 at 23:59hrs
Interview date: Week commencing 26 February 2018
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don’t acknowledge each one – if you haven’t heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won’t be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.