***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£33,166 per annum
Contract Type Permanent
Closing DateClosing date is 11:59 PM on 14 June 2018
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative direct marketing individual to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
The number of veterans we help is increasing rapidly as we implement our overall strategy to embed a national footprint and take our exceptional services to the beneficiary.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Supporter Acquisition, this role will have overall responsibility for Blind Veterans UK digital fundraising activity. Working closely with Engagement and Fundraising colleagues, you will champion fundraising in all our digital communications work.
The post holder will:
- Plan, execute and evaluate digital fundraising campaigns for individual giving and fundraising events to meet objectives, using appropriate channels from the digital marketing mix (including email, social media, website, search engine optimisation and pay per click advertising).
- Manage the development and production of digital fundraising products and projects.
- Produce and effectively manage digital fundraising content, ensuring consistency and compliance with Blind Veterans UK key communications/branding.
- Build excellent working relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Achieve set targets for conversion and income from digital fundraising activities.
- Maintain and develop the fundraising pages of the Blind Veterans UK website, using regular user-experience testing (online and in person).
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a team that transforms lives. We also offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words to Recruitment.Ldn@blindveterans.org.uk outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.
Closing date: Thursday 14 June 2018 at 23:59hrs
Interview date: Week commencing 25 June 2018