***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reporting to: The National Head of Academies
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours (on site)
Post: Fixed term contract 2 years
The post holder will be responsible for the generation of appropriate quantities and types of learners to meet the need of employment for the construction industry. Meet targets to attract candidates to our funded programmes; support learners whilst in training and manage the recruitment process from the employers’ perspective; to engage with employers and ensure that job placement targets are met.
The Building Heroes OnSite Academies will deliver skills training which will:
- Facilitate structured qualifications and skills for the construction industry, in specialist construction areas on site and in local training centres.
The Building Heroes Academies aims to:
- To deliver local employment benefits.
- To liaise with training providers and house builders and their subcontractors, to identify current provision or shortfalls and facilitate the best possible delivery model.
- To co-ordinate delivery of qualification and training over the contract period.
- To maintain close relations with lead contractors to offer the best training solutions.
- Source funding to support academy delivery.
The post-holder will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders to ensure that the academy delivers high quality training that meets requirements. Maximising applications and recruitment from referral organisations, jobcentre plus and other sources to attract learners from the military community, the unemployed, economically inactive, and underrepresented groups. Identifying personnel from these areas that meet the requirements of the academy stakeholders to maximise progression opportunities.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Eddie – firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 April 2022.