***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***Salary: £30-40k, pro rata, dependant on experience.
If you are a confident self-starter, able to hit the ground running and would like to join a supportive working environment, apply for this role now!
This is a full time position but with a degree of flexibility. Immediate start.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
Cover the main website responsibilities:
- Maintain editorial consistency and quality of web content throughout
- Publish/schedule content to website on a regular basis
- Work with team to co-ordinate content schedule across all channels (web, social, email, etc.)
- Maintain picture library and ensure quality and consistency in imagery used
- Create/edit images and graphics for use on digital platforms
- Manage and publish video to website and YouTube
- Maintain brand identity
- Work with team to develop new content ideas
- Ensure WordPress CMS is kept up-to-date with latest updates and backed-up periodically
- Monitor and report on analytics for additional insight to content usage across digital channels
- Provide Admin level support for several cloud based tools (eg. EventBrite, ClickTools, DotMailer, etc.)
- Troubleshooting support for any web based issues, escalating and managing issues where necessary
- Ensure digital channels meet latest Data Protection guidelines
- Main point of contact for website development
- Experience of Adobe Creative suite an advantage (Photoshop, Indesign and Premiere)
This role is varied and your tasks will go beyond the maintaining the website. Your day may also include content management, writing, brand management, general marketing and some semi technical investigations.
To apply, please send a CV and Covering Letter to Andrea Hodson at A.Hodson@officersassociation.org.uk
Closing date: 31st January, 2017