***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Summary of key terms and conditions of employment:
- Contract type: Six month full time contract
- Office location: Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey SM4 5NS.
- Salary: £27k per annum (pro rata)
- Commencement Date: As soon as possible.
- Probation period: The probationary period is three months. During the probationary period the notice period by either party is one week.
- Holidays: Annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days.
- No Smoking: A No Smoking policy operates in the office.
- Hours of Work: The basic working week is 35 hours (9am-5pm) although you will be expected to work such hours as are necessary in order to fully discharge the responsibilities of your role. Overtime is not payable.
Notice Period: After probationary period from employer, one month; from employee, one month.
Staff Benefits: Haig offers a company pension, optional private medical insurance and a 3x salary death in service benefit.
Head Office: Haig Housing, Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey SM4 5NS.
London Office: Haig Housing, Mountbarrow House, 6-20 Elizabeth Street, London SW1W 9RB
Please note that an offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references
and medical report
CV and covering letter to be sent to email@example.com
Applications accepted to 30th April, unless the position is filled earlier.