***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Help for Heroes, leading Charity for the Armed Forces Community, is seeking a Support Hub Key Worker to work as part of a team providing welfare support to wounded, injured and sick personnel (and their families).
This role is fundamentally supporting our beneficiaries recovery and personal development in order to allow them to enjoy more independent and fulfilling lives. The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Assessing the welfare needs of beneficiaries in order to determine appropriate levels of support
- Designing, planning and implementing bespoke recovery plans based on the beneficiaries’ needs and requirements
- Monitoring and encouraging beneficiaries to fulfil their requirements (i.e. action points) as set out in their recovery plan
- Maintaining confidential beneficiary case notes, keeping clear, concise and up to date electronic (and paper) records
- Accessing and utilising a range of information and resources with, and on behalf of, beneficiaries through external and internal liaison and co-ordination.
- Actively promoting the Recovery Centre, including organising/assisting with events (e.g.Charity Information Days, Careers Fairs, Open Days)
- Assisting charity partners by working remotely in other locations (i.e. TRBL Drop In Centres)
- Facilitate the provision of statistical information
The successful individual will possess a Level 3 Diploma in Welfare or Social Work or equivalent and have at least 2+ years’ experience of working in the welfare sector and/or with vulnerable adults. As the role requires some travel, a driving license is also essential.
This is permanent role and attracts a salary c£26,123+ competitive benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more and applying you can do so here: https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/helpforheroes/Vacancy.aspx