***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The veteran’s charity, Launchpad, seeks an Assistant Manager (Projects) to establish local community projects and diversionary projects for Launchpad’s veterans in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The outcomes will be as follows:
- Increased motivation and confidence in the veterans, which helps them make a successful transition.
- A sense of teamwork among Launchpad’s veterans.
- Enhanced reputation of Launchpad.
- Bringing fair benefit to individuals, groups or the whole community.
The AM(P) is expected to contribute in other areas of management of the Launchpad house.
Avondale House, 50 Raby Way, Byker Estate, Newcastle, NE6 2FF.
£24K per annum, subject to contract duration. A group pension plan is operating.
- Leadership and motivational powers.
- Personable nature, high quality oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with enthusiasm to make a positive impact.
- The ability to plan, prepare and execute plans.
- The ability to influence and develop strong relationships.
- Trustworthiness, fairness, honest and respect for others.
- Very strong organisational skills.
- Understanding of people from the services with complex issues.
Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com Applications should comprise a covering letter and up-to-date CV. Details of two referees should be included (email and telephone numbers).
Applications should be submitted by 12 Apr. Interviews will be held in the week beginning 26 Apr but this is subject to adjustment.