To assist with the well-being of individuals within the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) community past, present and future.
The Felix Fund offers welfare support through:
• Therapeutic breaks for those recently returned from operational tours.
• Specialist coaching and mentoring to help relieve stress related illness.
• On-camp rehabilitation facilities.
• Confidential Helpline through Sapper Support.
And financial assistance:
• To the families of EOD operatives who have lost their lives.
• For funding of specialist equipment for physically and mentally injured serving and ex-serving soldiers.
• to EOD operatives and their families when facing hard times.