Mission Motorsport are running a Troops Track Day and National Transition event at Silverstone on 11 February. The target audience are service leavers and veterans seeking vocational opportunities in 2020/21.
About the event:
- A pioneering event aimed at those service leavers, veterans and military spouses who are looking for vocational opportunities in 2020 / 2021. Broken down in to the following areas:
- SELF: Inspirational examples, CV advice / LinkedIn support / speed dating with recruiters and interview practice
- HEART: Spouse employment / Cadet Instructors / Coaching / Volunteering / Scouting / Team Rubicon / Uniformed Services
- TECH & INDUSTRY: EV & Hybrid, Engineering, Finance / Program Management / hands on practical Tesla / Toyota / Jaguar, Cyber opportunities
- TRACK: On track passenger laps in track, race and supercars, including manufacturer experience vehicles
- SUPPORT: Endeavour Fund / Veterans UK / Service Charities / Armed Forces Covenant / TILS / Communities
Designed to broaden the horizons of life after service. Understand your value in the world and ask the questions to industry that you would normally be afraid to ask.
Dress: Comfortable – no suit or tie required! Relaxed atmosphere to engage and enjoy.
Business cards? Bring them if you have them.
You will be sent a questionnaire asking for your service details and what your goals are in attending this event. There will be opporutnity to get out on track but this is not an event where you will be able to spend all day on track.