***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Based in Walton on Thames, Surrey
Salary: Competitive for role
Part time/Permanent: 10 – 15 hours per week over 2 days
Music in Hospitals is a nationwide and well-established charity with a key objective to deliver upbeat and therapeutic live music performances to vulnerable adults and children receiving treatment and care for illness or disability. The charity is seeking to appoint a part-time Finance Assistant to work with the Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a busy role which does require previous experience in a finance role and practical knowledge in the use of SAGE.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good command and use of the English language;
- A confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills;
- Strong financial administrative skills with an eye for detail and previous experience of:
- Gift Aid;
- BACS payments;
- Credit control;
- Bank reconciliations;
- The confident use of SAGE;
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships;
- Sound typing skills with a proficiency in MS Office programmes. Experience of work with relational databases is an advantage;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Good time-keeping skills;
We are seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with the ability to learn new skills and work to tight deadlines in a busy and exciting music-focused environment.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this demanding but fulfilling role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply:
Complete application form together with a personal statement of up to 2 sides of A4 explaining what you would bring to this role to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Thursday 8th June 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 19th June 2017 Walton on Thames