Salary: c. £34,000 plus generous benefits
We are working in partnership with an organisation specifically founded to enrich the lives of injured service personnel. It provides entertainment and recreational activities for wounded, injured or disabled serving personnel and veterans from the Tri-Service community. With an emphasis on the personal approach, and with the beneficiary firmly at the heart of everything we do, the charity is looking for an individual to lead its grant and trust writing efforts and support general fundraising.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Implementing programme of applications to grant giving military and civilian trusts, foundations and charities
- Manage the strategy for identifying and getting to know major benefactors and introducing them to the charity
- Contribute to and implement a strategy for all fundraising activity
- Work with the Fundraising Coordinator to meet the charity’s income needs.
- Represent the organisation at events, including Royal events
As a small team helping a great many beneficiaries each year the charity is looking for an individual who understands the importance of their work and who has complete empathy with it and wants to make a difference. The successful candidate is someone who can match the job description and demonstrate a proven track record as a grant writer but who now is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and Supporting Statement to Jenny Warner, Director, Charisma Recruitment, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1475.
Our client is keen to appoint, so please apply without delay.