Tesco are more than ‘just shops’ – there are fantastic opportunities for the Armed Forces community across all business functions including Technology, Property, Banking and Distribution. Join this webinar to hear first-hand about opportunities with Tesco and understand where exactly you fit.
During the session you will:
1. Learn about Tesco’s different business functions – including Distribution, Technology, Maintenance, Property, Booker, OneStop, Banking
2. Hear about the types of roles Tesco have, and top tips for securing these
3. Understand the Benefits & Pay Scales within the business
4. Have the chance to speak to former Service leavers and veterans, now successfully working across Tesco – you’ll also hear from the Tesco Armed Forces Chair
5. Get an early bird introduction into the Insight Day on 4 May
This event is open to all ranks, veterans, spouses and partners.
A message from Tesco ahead of the session:
“As a business, we’ve had a long-standing association with the Armed Forces ever since our founder, Jack Cohen started Tesco back in 1919 after leaving the Royal Flying Corps at the end of the First World War.
Almost one per cent of all veterans leaving the Army join Tesco, and as the UK’s biggest private sector employer, we want to do everything we can to support our Armed Forces colleagues so that our business continues to be a place where everybody’s welcome and anyone can get on.
We know moving into a civilian career can be as challenging as it is an opportunity, and we support ex-military personnel, providing many ways to aid their transition.”