***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£28 per hour
This post is sessional however there may be the opportunity of a permanent contract in the future.
The Royal Artillery Centre for Personal Development (RACPD) is a first-class work-based training company. We are looking for an experienced practitioner with expertise in Teacher Education in FE, HE and Work based learning.
You will be required to:
- Deliver accredited courses in Education and Training at Levels 3, 4 and 5
- Design and use appropriate assessment activities, providing developmental feedback to learners
- Make use of the VLE (Moodle) to support delivery across the Teacher Education programme area
- Assist in the design, development and operation of Teacher Education courses
- Undertake lesson observations in line with RACPD’s Observation of Teaching and Learning Policy.
You will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification – DTLLS, Cert Ed, PGCE
- Masters Degree in Education (Desirable)
- Recent experience of delivering accredited teacher training at levels 4 and 5
- An in-depth knowledge of the FE, HE and Work based learning environments
- A sound grasp of the academic skills required by trainee teachers and the ability to help to develop these skills
- To be an experienced Advanced Practitioner or teaching mentor.
- Experience of working with traditional and blended methods of delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong IT skills
Application should be made via post or email with full CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the post to: Jema Evans, HR Advisor, RACPD, Royal Artillery Barracks, Larkhill, Salisbury SP4 8QT. email: email@example.com
There may be the requirement to occasionally travel to locations across the UK.
RACPD is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
RACPD has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to security clearance and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
CLOSING DATE: 11 June 2018