***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full Time, Permanent
Salary circa £35,000 per year plus benefits
The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund is the Royal Air Force’s leading welfare charity, supporting more than 71,700 former and serving RAF personnel and their families.
This role will be working to the Digital Engagement Manager and will be responsible for raising awareness of our welfare services as well as driving the number of beneficiaries we support through the implementation of digital activities across a range of digital channels.
You will be joining at an exciting and busy time as we work on the redevelopment of our website.
To be successful in securing this role you will need to have:
• 2+ years digital marketing experience
• 2+ years experience of managing social media channels
• Proven experience of delivering email campaigns
• A strong track record in driving successful digital campaigns including paid advertising
• Strong copywriting skills and expertise in developing digital marketing assets
• Experience of budget management
• Proven experience of producing reports and analysing digital metrics
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Strong hands-on experience of using Drupal CMS, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
• Passion and enthusiasm for digital and the work of the RAF Benevolent Fund
The role will be home based initially then based from our London HQ.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your career history, credentials and why you believe you are suitable for this role, to Pete Thompson, Head of HR, RAF Benevolent Fund, 67 Portland Place, London W1B 1AR or email HRservices@rafbf.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 24 February 2021.
Please note that interviews will be held on Monday 01 March 2021.
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund is a Registered Charity (No. 1081009) which encourages applications from all sections of the community