***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Permanent part time contract, based in Aylesford, Kent
24 hours per week
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Main purpose of job:
This is an exciting opportunity to support RBLI’s fundraising to produce a strategy and insight lead approach to enable the team to growing their supporter base and increase giving.
You will help to maximise the potential of the current supporter base, supporting the wider fundraising team by offering data analysis which will help the whole team to engage with donors in a way that encourages further support.
• Analyse RBLI’s individual, community, and online fundraising activity to better understand RBLI’s individual supporters and identify best growth opportunities
• Develop and make recommendations for donor acquisition strategy and new activity in order to grow income, ensuring all planned campaigns are delivered on time.
• Improve wider fundraising understanding of RBLI’s donation source
• Take responsibility for understanding and improving supporter journeys at RBLI, with a particular emphasis on identifying legacy prospects
• Map and make recommendations for enhancing donor journeys
• Make recommendations for increased income from existing supporters (e.g. Gift Aid, more targeted cross selling, giving promotion at events)
• Deliver analytical reports to inform future strategic and tactical decisions.
• Prepare, monitor and evaluate campaigns and financial reports.
• Develop business cases including analysis of donor behaviours and trends, projections, cost/benefits and recommendations.
• Act as first point of contact in fundraising office for individual supporters
• Ensure supporter information and data is recorded in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure supporters’ communications are planned to increase retention, and maximise supporter journeys to achieve true giving potential
• Provide data insights and reports to marketing team which achieve successful acquisition activity and more effective marketing spend
• Ensure understanding of sector trends is up to date through research of other charity offers, networking with counterparts of similar charities, and joining online fundraising groups.
• Undertake any other reasonable operational duties as may be required and directed by the line manager.
• A ‘can do’ attitude, proactively looking for ways to improve the support on offer and remove barriers that have the potential to hinder
• Organised and systematic ways of working
• Able to work across a number of projects simultaneously
• High attention to detail
• Able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload. You will often need to multi task at short notice
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working well with a range of departments within a large organisation
• Ability to absorb and retain a large body of information
• A flexible team player able to go the extra mile to service supporter needs
This role will be office based in Aylesford, Kent
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience of financial and data analysis in a similar charity or sales environment
• Experience of data information manipulation and data input
• Excellent written English
• Strong customer service skills and excellent verbal telephone communication
• Understanding of supporter development and its importance in generating income growth
• High standard of computer literacy
• Database fluency
• Familiarity with fundraising databases including ThankQ
• Voluntary sector experience
RBLI offer 25 days holiday allowance per annum, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: Friday 27 March 2020 (at close of business)