New dates for RBLI LifeWorks and LifeWorks Families courses for 2020 have now been released.
LifeWorks provide a wide range of support from free employment support for Armed Forces Veterans, to high quality nursing care provided in our nursing centre, Gavin Astor House. It is a fully funded support service to help Veterans looking to either move into sustainable employment, training or education; or advice and guidance on how to help land that dream role. It’s available to Veterans, regardless of when, where of how long they served and the course is fully funded by organisations keen to support Veterans.
LifeWorks Families is a fully funded support service to help military families get the job they want. It is available to the immediate family of any serving member of the British Armed Forces or Veteran, and the course is fully funded by organisations keen to support military families.
- 13 to 17 January 2020: Aylesford
- 27 to 31 January 2020: Cardiff
- 3 to 7 February 2020: Aylesford
- 24 to 28 February 2020: Hull
- 2 to 6 March 2020: Aylesford
- 9 to 13 March 2020: Stirling
- 30 March to 3 April 2020: Liverpool
- 21 to 23 January 2020: Thorney Island
- 11 to 13 February 2020: Tidworth
- 10 to 12 March 2020: Bulford
- 24 to 26 March 2020: Brunssum
- 7 to 9 April 2020: Plymouth