Main Purpose of the Job:
To carry out operations within the Home & Garden Products division of the Timber Products department, ensuring timely deliveries to the correct quality and in a safe manner.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• To comply with Health & Safety requirements and assist with the implementation of company policy
• To manufacture Garden Products such as planters, benches and bird boxes to the correct quality using various tools including a nail gun
• To ensure that the required output levels are achieved
• To maintain daily work records
• To keep the production area clean, tidy and free from materials that are not required
• To assist with other tasks within Manufacturing Activities as requested by the Production Manager and relevant Supervisor provided that appropriate training and guidance have been given to ensure capability
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Self-motivated with good team ethics
• You will require Personal Protection Equipment, such as safety shoes, goggles and ear defenders which will be provided by your Manager – these must be worn at all times.
• Factory environment; will require working in a noisy and changeable environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Able to self-motivate
• Able to use own initiative
• Worked in a manufacturing role previously within a factory environment
• Knowledge of wood working
• Experienced in using a variety of hand tools
Competitive annual leave + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: 31 May 2021