***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contact: Permanent, full time working 37 hours per week
Location: Office based in Leatherhead, Surrey with travel across South East
Salary: Up to £30,000 OTE + £3,000 car allowance/company car
Main purpose of job:
To effectively grow and develop the PMF sales by generating new revenue from existing customers and new business prospects by establishing and nurturing relationships with existing and new external contacts which convert into customers of BBMC. This role will focus on generating sustainable long term business agreements.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is a key role in the Britain’s Bravest Manufacturing Co team as it is focused on business development of both existing customers and new business for PMF products and services within our Social Enterprise division. It will report into the GM for PMF.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the agreed sales budget for the defined territory and ensure a sales plan is in place to achieve the target. If projections predict missing the sales budget then agree a sales recovery plan with the GM PMF
- Assist the GM PMF in identifying key customer/prospective customer buying points and implementing an effective sales programme to develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers to maximise sales opportunities.
- Record all sales prospects and update progress as they develop.
- Develop an effective knowledge of our products and capacity in order to maximise selling opportunities.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Team, that all customer enquiries are effectively handled.
- Advise and report on external activities in line with agreed targets.
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure that response and feedback given to each customer and is in line with the customer specific Service Level Agreement (if one should be agreed).
- Be primarily responsible for external contact with the defined customers/ prospective customers.
- Ensure customer information is updated with pertinent and relevant customer contact information on a daily basis and to proactively inform the GM PMF and the Director of BBMC of any urgent information related to key customers.
- To co-ordinate with the sales administrator to deliver best service to customers and provide support where required.
- To effectively communicate with the Team any unusual customer demands and to seek authority from GM PMF before agreeing those demands with the customer.
- Comply with all Divisional financial administration procedures in accordance with Company Policy.
- To provide regular, accurate and timely expenses reports.
- Work within an agreed delegated authority regime for matters such as pricing, credit, stock-holding and related matters.
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements and other Company Policies and Procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development, identifying training needs and request appropriate training as required.
- Undertake any reasonable duty requested by the GM PMF provided that appropriate training and guidance has been given to ensure appropriate capability.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal with the ability to build effective relationships with people of all levels.
- Passion for the sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident, motivated and tenacious presenter with the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and workload management skills
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a B2B sales function
- Experience at managing long term sustainable contractual customers
- IT literate in Microsoft applications
- Full driving licence
- Experience of selling
- Experience of working for a manufacturing business
- Commercial sales experience
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 28 February 2019