***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, fixed term contract, based in Aylesford, Kent with travel
Salary: up to £20,000 per annum
37 hours per week
Main Purpose of Job:
Working across the entire VRTS suite of interventions and services, the VRTS coordinator will link all of the operational activity with the Business Development team deployed around the UK. Taking the lead role in supporting MOD activity, the role will also have responsibility for liaising with external partners in the Armed Forces community including MOD, charities and corporate partners. Day-to Day financial control will be exercised by this role and the highest level of attention to detail will be required to maintain the most cost effective travel and delivery options.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To provide a high level and wide range of administrative services to the VRTS Business Development and MOD VA contract delivery teams.
- To work closely with Head VRTS and Ops Manager VRTS to establish, develop and maintain close links between the operational and business development roles.
- Raise all monthly invoices for the VRTS department on a monthly basis or as required.
- Ensure that all claims and financial deadlines are met and all paperwork signed off and passed to relevant departments as required.
- Coordinate programme documentation for all work streams and forward to Ops Manager for relevant contract compliance meetings.
- Collate accurate and timely information on programme delivery and routine expenditure as required.
- To support the Operations Manager and Lead Assessors in arranging MOD VA deliveries at CRE events.
- Attend CRE events and administer psychometric testing as required within the CRE construct.
- To liaise and engage with external organisations in the public, private and charity sectors to promote VRTS activity, achieve additional information and to develop stakeholder relationships.
- Manage the distribution of all reports, including the contractually mandated MOD reports, within agreed time parameters.
- Contribute to and support all Lifeworks and Lifeworks families roles including delegate referrals and on-course administration.
- Identify efficiency and effectiveness improvements in the administrative areas of the department looking to establish enhanced inter-connectivity and improved communication.
- Provide a professional, efficient and empathetic voice to voice and reception service for all callers, acting as an ambassador for RBLI at all times.
- Deliver a high level of service to customers and stakeholders to support relevant statutory and non-statutory inspection processes.
- Uphold confidentiality and comply with all statutory provisions under the Data Protection Act for all client information, ensuring Data Security is embedded in daily activities.
- When new contracts or opportunities are established to be proactive in supporting and implementing processes and guidelines that enable a full and meaningful service to whichever area of the business requires this support.
- Action incoming/outgoing correspondence on a daily basis.
- Any other ad hoc duties as specified by Line Manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A strong, in depth and overarching administrative and process-led background required.
- The ability to cope with extensive paper-based processes and vast volumes of paper required.
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships on the telephone. A professional and friendly telephone manner is essential with the ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Strong IT skills, familiarity with bespoke databases and Outlook diary management essential
- Excellent verbal and written communicator required.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong face to face, voice to voice and online communication skills
- A willingness and positive attitude towards flexibility and adaptability in work, including travel to other delivery sites when appropriate
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop
- A strong team player is required, however as the duties will be varied and challenging, you must also be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently on own initiative without undermining the team dynamics.
RBLI offer 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Closing Date: Friday 28 April 2017