***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Closing date: 01/06/2021
Salary: £41,400.78 pro rata/£22,178.99
Employment type: Fixed Term
Department: Care and Support
Hours per week: 18.75 hours
Riverside is looking for a Veterans Project Manager to help improve the lives of Veterans who are homeless in the UK. This is a fixed term part time opportunity working 18.75 hours per week, for a period of 18 months .
You will project manage ‘The Roadmap to ensuring achievement of No Homeless Veterans (NHV)’ research. This is a national collaboration research project with University of York, Forces in Mind Trust, and other veterans stakeholder groups. The purpose of the research is to create an integrated strategy or ‘NHV Roadmap,’ through an original research piece.
• Incorporate stakeholder expectations and feedback into the project
• Plan, organise and direct the completion of the project on budget and on time and
• Assist University of York research associates to link up with the appropriate Subject Matter Experts in the veterans housing field
The successful applicant will have;
- Proven experience of managing and delivering a structured project through research to concept and delivery.
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully negotiate, persuade and influence other.
- Experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team in the successful completion of complex projects.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise tasks and workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience developing and delivering communication plan.
Riverside was the first civilian Housing Association to sign the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in June 2014. As a large organisation with a national footprint, Riverside has the opportunity to touch the lives of a large number of Veterans and the wider Armed Forces Community in different ways. Riverside has provided specialist services to Veterans of the Armed Forces since 2000; since then Riverside have supported over 18,000 Veterans.