***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Job reference R13851-18
Application closing date 25/09/2018
Salary £21,431.53 (£16.979.53 plus £4,452 London Weighting per annum)
Package Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance
Voluntary Benefits Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Finance
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you…
We are looking for 2 Accounts Assistants Cash & Banking to be based at our London Head Office. Reporting to the Senior Accounts Assistant Cash & Banking, you will be responsible for ensuring all bank transactions are recorded and coded accurately, and all administrative tasks are completed in a timely and professional matter. This included the Post room on a daily basis. In addition, you will ensure the Business Processes Cash & Banking team provide an exemplary level of customer service to internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Have a good standard of general education; GSCE or equivalent
* Good level of IT literacy, particularly with MS Office, including spreadsheets and accounting packages (preferably Open Accounts)
* Excellent attention to detail
Job Description: Click here.
How to Apply: For more information and how to apply, search here.
Closing date for this role is: Tuesday 25th September 2018.