***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 28/02/2018
Location West Midlands
Salary£14,119.71 per annum
Package25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
As an Advice and Information Officer, you will based in the Birmingham Pop-in centre, spending your time supporting the armed forces community with a team of committed volunteers providing advice and information about all aspects of the Legion’s work.
You will be leading the dedicated team of volunteers to plan and develop a range of engagement events with the Armed Forces Community; local partners; the public and beneficiaries to promote our services and raise the profile of the Legion in Birmingham.