***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 23/04/2018
Location South East
Salary£11,840.79 per annum (19,767.60 pro rata)
Package 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
As an Advice and Information Officer, you will be primarily involved in supporting the Legion’s Pop-In Centre and setting up and attending localised events. You will be working with a team of committed volunteers to provide advice and information about all aspects of the Legion’s work. In addition, you will be expected to set up and deliver Outreach sessions in other locations across the South East, with a particular focus on Kent and East Sussex. You will also develop partnerships with external services to support the Armed Forces Community.