***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 08/07/2018
Location Home Based Salary £25,000
Package Permanent. Company Car,25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
- Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion’s Benefits, Debt and Money Advice Service supports beneficiaries and their families who are experiencing financial difficulties. We are seeking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic team player to join the team delivering a high quality, person-centred Benefits, Debt and Money Advice Service across the Midlands region.
With a passion for supporting beneficiaries whose issues may include welfare benefit appeals and priority debts, you will require the ability to work under your own initiative, combined with up to date knowledge and experience.
You will have significant experience of managing a caseload of debt and benefit cases, and of prioritising tasks on a daily basis. You will provide advice, advocacy and representation using your knowledge and experience of the relevant legislation.