***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 23/11/2017
LocationSomerset & Wiltshire
Salary£24,329 per annum
Package Benefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
As a Case Officer, you will work with individuals eligible for Legion assistance to help them to access the right support in a timely and seamless way in areas such as finance, employment, health or housing advice or overcoming temporary crises. You will also support the work of our volunteer caseworkers. A self-starter, confident at working independently, you will be responsible for forging successful relationships with statutory bodies and other agencies to maximise our reach and impact.