***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 14/06/2018
Salary£23,600.36 per annum (£19,148.36 plus £4,452 London Weighting
Package Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Administration
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Services Administrator to join The Royal British Legion’s Fundraising Operations Team has become available.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of:
- Demonstrable experience in an operational systems role, ideally within a Not for Profit CRM environment, using systems like: “CAREng” or “Raiser’s Edge” or “thankQ”.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to establish and maintain good working relationships with external organisations and internal customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of data import and manipulation procedures.
- Demonstrable ability in the use of MS Office applications, in particular Excel for data manipulation.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye for detail, working under own initiative and managing multiple activities simultaneously.