***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 25/02/2018
Salary£32,390.46 per annum (£27,938.46 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Marketing & Communications
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
We’re looking for a savvy Digital Development Editor to help us grow the Royal British Legion’s online presence.
As part of a large, busy digital team, you’ll work closely with our Digital Manager to apply an Agile methodology and project manage development and content across our websites. From small updates, bug fixes and copy changes to large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders, we’ll immerse you in range of exciting and challenging projects. Your technical skills and knowledge will help us create online content and functionality that meets the diverse needs of our users, delivers on business objectives and is properly resourced.