***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 10/12/2017
Salary£24,969.60 plus £4,452 London Weighting
PackageBenefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Membership
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical professional to play a key role in development and delivery of the Legion’s membership strategy.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a sound understanding of marketing campaigns and an ability to conduct research that leads to evidence-based recommendations. You will be working with the Membership Development team, key stakeholders and members to focus on improving the attraction, induction and retention of members.
It will be critical that you are able to work with a variety of stakeholders and communicate clearly and concisely to a wide range of audiences internally and externally.