***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 30/11/2017
Salary £24,329 per annum plus £,4,452 London Weighting
Package Benefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team. The Overseas Case Officer role is responsible for providing support and guidance to the Legion overseas branches and its volunteers. The main focus for the role will be to deliver highly professional welfare support and guidance to those individuals living in countries where there is no Legion presence. The role will also contribute to our wider welfare, representation, and Remembrance activities.