***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 25/04/2018
Location London Salary£29,421.60 per annum (£24,969.60 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Fundraising, Marketing & Communications
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you….
We are looking for an experienced Planning & Campaign Executive to join a growing team within our fundraising department. This position is responsible for supporter led communication planning, the creation and delivery of integrated go to marketing plans, and campaign management; working with Fundraising teams where relevant, to bring new and existing fundraising products to market.