***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Salary £29,421.60 per annum
Sectors Social Welfare
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
Although best known for our Remembrance work and the iconic red poppy symbol, the Legion is also the largest welfare provider in the military charity sector, providing practical care, advice and assistance to serving personnel, veterans and their families. We have a long and proud campaigning history, having sought to further the interests, rights and welfare of the Armed Forces community since 1921, and we work tirelessly to safeguard the Armed Forces Covenant, which ensures that those who serve, have served and their families are not left disadvantaged by the unique nature of military life.