***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Job reference R13814-18
Application closing date 13/09/2018
Salary £43,452 per annum (£39,000 plus London weighting £4,452)
Package 12 month FTC. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance.
Voluntary Benefits Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Finance
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are looking for an experienced Portfolio and Reporting Manager to maintain and support the Legion’s change portfolio and Corporate Balanced Scorecard. The position will also be responsible for providing technical support and guidance on all areas of the PMO Methodology, work closely with the PMO Business Partners and be the subject matter expert for current reporting and future development of corporate and directorate level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The successful candidate will have:
– Demonstrable experience of supporting business change
– Confidence in producing production reports for senior leadership team and senior stakeholders
– Exceptional reporting and analytical skills
– Demonstrable experience of developing and managing corporate level portfolios and portfolio planning.
– Experience in managing Balanced Scorecards and reviewing KPI data
– Experience of developing KPIs in a range of settings and sectors
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with a range of audiences
Job Description: Click Here
How to Apply: Follow this link for more information and how to apply
Closing date for this role is: Thursday 13th September