Application closing date 24/06/2018
Location London Salary 31,105 per annum (£26,653 per annum plus £4,452 London weighting)
Package Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Human Resources
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is looking for an experienced Volunteer Development Officer to join our central Volunteer Support Unit. You will assist in the development of volunteering to support the Legion’s work on behalf of all those serving in the British Armed Forces, veterans, and their families.