***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: Fulham with some working from home
Contract – Permanent
Salary £25,688 per annum plus benefits
Hours of work – 35 hours per week
Stoll is the leading provider of housing and support services to vulnerable Veterans, working to ensure that our beneficiaries can live independently and reach their full potential.
Stoll is recruiting for a Fundraising Officer to work directly on community fundraising activities and be a main support to the rest of the team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in developing their skills in fundraising to work within a very busy and vibrant team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organise challenge event and other activities (e.g. RideLondon, Chelsea Big Sleep Out)
- Organise collections at stations, football clubs and other sporting arenas
- Work directly with the local community on raising funds for Stoll
- Providing support to the Grants & Legacies Manager
- Work with the Director of Fundraising on targets and deliver written appeals to individuals for regular giving and legacy campaigns
- Input data on to the Harlequin database
- Assist with financial recording and the monthly income reconciliation process
- Provide admin support where necessary
This is a full time role of 35 hours per week. Stoll is looking for someone with experience of working in a Fundraising environment and an understanding of the charity sector.
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a job pack or visit our website www.stoll.org.uk/about/work-at-stoll/vacancies/.
Closing date: 31 July 2021