Wednesday 3 March – 18.00 to 20.00
Price: Free for current members of the Heropreneurs Mentoring Programme
£10 for non-members
This is a virtual event, which will take place via Zoom.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3rVpLD5
About this Event
Whether you’re curious about the different types of crowdfunding or just about to launch your campaign, this masterclass will demystify the world of crowdfunding and give you practical advice and guidance around running your own campaign. In this masterclass, crowdfunding specialist, John Auckland, will cover:
- Is crowdfunding right for you?
- The different platforms and what they’re good for
- How to prepare and launch your campaign
- SEIS and EIS tax relief schemes
- Case studies and success stories
There will be plenty of chances to ask questions about your business and the chance to follow up afterwards for more practical advice.
We’ve assembled a panel of heavyweights in the world of entrepreneurialism and crowdfunding to discuss their own experiences and answer your questions. These include:
- Stuart Nicol – Former Crowdcube board member; Heropreneurs Trustee
- Ben Brabyn – Serial NED & Advisor; former head of Level39
- John Auckland – Founder of TribeFirst and Virgin StartUp crowdfunding expert
- Esther O’Callaghan OBE – ESG Fund Advisor, Tribe First; Principal CoFounder, Hundo.careers