The Military Coworking Network (MCN) has recently launched its new Members Area, which addresses three core themes that were identified via their research as priority areas for military spouses & partners – Create a Future, Improve Wellbeing and Meet & Connect. The Members Area hosts a wide range of resources, including blogs, top tips, case studies, videos, events, as well as training opportunities. Members can search across core themes and/or sub-themes as well as resource type to support a much more targeted search in line with their preferences.
The MCN aims to make the lives of military spouses & partners easier by:
- Providing them with places to work & study via their coworking hubs
- Connecting them with like-minded people via social and professional events
- Signposting them to organisations that can help with all aspects of their life & providing meaningful insights to help them navigate their way and make informed choices
- Offering learning & development opportunities – free, funded or discounted – to support upskilling
- Sharing inspirational stories to drive positive change.
Membership is FREE and is open to all military spouses & partners of serving personnel, veterans and reservists. Find out more here https://www.militarycoworking.uk/online-membership