***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location/Hours: Portsmouth, Part Time, 20-25 hours, 5 days per week
Salary: £18,547 FTE
Organisation: The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust
The RNBT provides financial assistance and support to Royal Navy and Royal Marines personnel and their families in times of need.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our team at Castaway House on a part time basis, taking on the responsibility of maintaining and updating Beneficiary files and processing various documents and electronic information in an economical and efficient manner.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to:
- Maintain and update all Beneficiary files;
- Maintain and update information using database applications;
- Maintain all Regular Charitable Payment & Top-Up fee paperwork;
- Maintain spreadsheet for Christmas gifts;
- Maintain and update the Grants Department Bring Up Diary;
- Monitor all incoming emails to the main RNBT Mail box and distribute as necessary;
- Maintain the Main/5 Weekly & Facilities diaries;
- Process and distribute all Incoming Mail;
- Process outgoing post and monitor the Franking Machine;
- First point of call for telephone and face to face enquiries;
- Maintain various statistical spreadsheets;
- Maintain a monthly compilation of Incoming and Outgoing Reports;
- Maintain Grant Committee attendance & record expenses;
- Maintain & update Headquarters Registry Files;
- Administration of meetings;
- Provide Reception cover due to leave;
- Other tasks as required.
Skills Experience and Personal Qualities
The person holding the position of Administration Assistant should have the following qualifications, qualities and competencies.
- Good all round standard of education (to GCSE grade C or equivalent);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and clerical practices;
- Good oral communication skills;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
Please contact us via email@example.com with an up to date Curriculum Vitae.
The closing date for applications is close of business, Friday 19th June 2020.