Focus on the steps you, the job seeker, can take to access the jobs market.
DATE: Tuesday 5 October 2021
TIME: 13:00 – 13:30
Our popular Lunchtime Webinar series is back with a focus on the steps you, the job seeker, can take to access the jobs market.
Webinars will be held fortnightly on Tuesdays and examine the challenges facing job seekers, different market sectors, networking, and the future of work.
In our first webinar, OA Career Consultants Fiona Jackson and Lisa Jones will look at the advantages of supplementing the skills and experience you have gained in the Armed Forces with professionally recognised qualifications to grab an employer’s attention.
Areas we will cover include:
- What qualifications are useful in which industries?
- Which qualifications are ‘essential’ and which are ‘desirable’?
- The advantages of membership of professional bodies
- How much time and money should I invest in such bodies?
- Can I get a job without them?