Warrior Programme is running two three-day courses:
- Tuesday 21 – Thursday 23 March 2017, Devon – Veterans course
- Tuesday 25 – Thursday 27 April 2017, Devon – Veterans course
- Tuesday 27 – Thursday 29 June 2017, Devon – Veterans Families course
The Warrior Programme runs residential training course for ex-Service Personnel. The course is FREE to participants with accommodation and full board included.
The Warrior Programme is a personal transformational, motivational and educational course run over 3 days. More than 800 individuals, with over 600 of whom being ex Services and Serving Personnel, have attended the course. Using coaching techniques it enables individuals to take control of their lives, increase confidence, provide motivation and direction to allow them to lead a healthy and balanced life.
Why Attend The Warrior Programme?
- Understand how your mind works
- Improve your focus and clarity
- Understand what motivates you
- Learn how to regain control of your life
- Reduce your anxiety and fear
- Improve your confidence
- Increase your energy levels
If you or you know of someone that may benefit from our training, please download and complete the attached Registration Form and return it to The Warrior Programme (address at the end of the form) ASAP to avoid missing this opportunity.
Follow this link for a leaflet with more information about the course. If you would like any further information, call 0560 204 3180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org